Guar gum is applied for various food and other
industrial uses as a
viscosifier, thickener, binder, gelling agent,
emulsifier, flocculant, water holding agent etc… Some examples are
- Desserts like ice creams,
sherbets, and other soft drinks
- Bakery products like bread, biscuits, and other baked food
- Dressings/Toppings like pudding, noodle, sauce, soup, ham,
- Canned food for fish and other pet foods
- Dietary food and various other foods.
Prior to using Guar gum, in any food formulation, it
is advisable to make certain about the application and that it
complies with all relevant laws and regulations controlling such
grade Applications :
Handling : Guar gum is non-toxic and invariable. It can be stored
for 1 to 2 years with proper packaging and storage facilities.